Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    On the menu the item to send to mail recipient as attachment does not even appear. When the command is added to a toolbar, the icon is grayed out when a document is open.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    On the menu the item to send to mail recipient as attachment does not even appear. When the command is added to a toolbar, the icon is grayed out when a document is open.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I have a reg key that adds the File, Send To, Mail Recipient As Attachment. I use it quite often when setting up newly imaged Win XP\Word 2003 PCs. If you want a copy, send me a reply with your email address and I'll send it to you. Thanks.

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I have a reg key that adds the File, Send To, Mail Recipient As Attachment. I use it quite often when setting up newly imaged Win XP\Word 2003 PCs. If you want a copy, send me a reply with your email address and I'll send it to you. Thanks.

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123