Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I use IE8, and have a "my.msn.com" homepage. On it I have a list of favorites by name. When I try to delete one of these, by using the menu and "X-ing" it out, it appears to be deleted, but then I get the above message: "This module is currently unavailable" and no deletion happens.

Has anyone come across this, and/or can anyone suggest how to fix this problem?

Thank you.
    Dick

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I use IE8, and have a "my.msn.com" homepage. On it I have a list of favorites by name. When I try to delete one of these, by using the menu and "X-ing" it out, it appears to be deleted, but then I get the above message: "This module is currently unavailable" and no deletion happens.

Thank you.
    Dick

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thank you.
    Dick

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thank you.
    Dick

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thank you.
    Dick

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thank you.
    Dick

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thank you.
    Dick

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thank you.
    Dick

Thanks
    When I click on menu in MyMsn (secondary home page in my case) I do not see an item to delete just one item, but the whole module. I have my news for example set to show the top 4 headlines for that service (Fox, cbs,msnbc, etc) It seems that nothing happens when I choose one of the options under menu, so I suspect this is a problem with the MSN homepage. I'm not as convinced MSN is a great home page. I use both Yahoo and MyWay for my primary homepages. At one time MSN was an easy way to get to Hotmail, but with Win7 that is a moot point since my Windows Live Mail is set to check all my email at once so I am thinking of saying good bye to MSN.
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 GHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    Win 8 Pro (64 Bit), IE 10 (64 Bit)

Complete PC Specs: By Speccy

Thanks
    When I click on menu in MyMsn (secondary home page in my case) I do not see an item to delete just one item, but the whole module. I have my news for example set to show the top 4 headlines for that service (Fox, cbs,msnbc, etc) It seems that nothing happens when I choose one of the options under menu, so I suspect this is a problem with the MSN homepage. I'm not as convinced MSN is a great home page. I use both Yahoo and MyWay for my primary homepages. At one time MSN was an easy way to get to Hotmail, but with Win7 that is a moot point since my Windows Live Mail is set to check all my email at once so I am thinking of saying good bye to MSN.
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Thanks
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Thanks
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Thanks
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Thanks
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Thanks
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast