Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    Phew Argus, thanks mate, I thought I was alone in a very stormy sea there for a while....
    'Tis odd - I would say you are alone:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    Phew Argus, thanks mate, I thought I was alone in a very stormy sea there for a while....
    'Tis odd - I would say you are alone:

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    If by "blame" you mean one of the moving forces that made all this possible, even though the current administration no longer acknowledges your contribution? Then yep, you must be.

Edited to add: OMG, Claude, I just saw your resignation. Please, please, reconsider. While I agree with everything you said there, and can't fault your decision, please don't go away.

Edited AGAIN to add: The link I originally posted in the reference to "your resignation" above, was edited by the administration to point to the "Error 503 - No servers available" thread located at http://bro.ws/770876L which contained Claude's resignation as the last post in that thread. Soon after I originally posted this message, that entire thread was removed from this forum, and the link provided here was broken. This morning I see that the original thread has been reinstated, but it is missing several posts, including the post from Claude tendering his resignation.

Pointing to a thread that has been censored to remove the post I pointed to is nonsensical, so I have removed the link entirely. And in case anyone was wondering, none of the admins or moderators have bothered to notify me of the changes made to the text I posted. I discovered it by accident when I saw that the original "Error 503" thread had mysteriously reappeared but without Claude's post. I then came back here and clicked on my own link to see if it was still broken. I linked to the specific post -- not the thread in general -- so imagine my surprise when I found the link to lead back to the thread that no longer contains the post I linked to!
    Samantha

Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks!
    Robert A. Heinlein - Time Enough for Love

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    If by "blame" you mean one of the moving forces that made all this possible, even though the current administration no longer acknowledges your contribution? Then yep, you must be.

Edited to add: OMG, Claude, I just saw your resignation. Please, please, reconsider. While I agree with everything you said there, and can't fault your decision, please don't go away.

Edited AGAIN to add: The link I originally posted in the reference to "your resignation" above, was edited by the administration to point to the "Error 503 - No servers available" thread located at http://bro.ws/770876L which contained Claude's resignation as the last post in that thread. Soon after I originally posted this message, that entire thread was removed from this forum, and the link provided here was broken. This morning I see that the original thread has been reinstated, but it is missing several posts, including the post from Claude tendering his resignation.

Pointing to a thread that has been censored to remove the post I pointed to is nonsensical, so I have removed the link entirely. And in case anyone was wondering, none of the admins or moderators have bothered to notify me of the changes made to the text I posted. I discovered it by accident when I saw that the original "Error 503" thread had mysteriously reappeared but without Claude's post. I then came back here and clicked on my own link to see if it was still broken. I linked to the specific post -- not the thread in general -- so imagine my surprise when I found the link to lead back to the thread that no longer contains the post I linked to!
    Samantha

Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks!

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Samantha

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Samantha

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Samantha

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Samantha

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Samantha

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Samantha

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post

I got this error message when attempting to read Claude's 'resignation'.

[#10342] We could not determine which forum the selected thread is located in.
    Regards,
    PaulB

Thanks

Regards,
    PaulB

Thanks

Regards,
    PaulB

Thanks

Regards,
    PaulB

Thanks

Regards,
    PaulB

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast