Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi all. As usual thanks in advance.

Wondering if anyone can direct me to a good resource on using Outlook contacts. Environment is a Non profit organization using a mixed Outlook 2003/2007 work environment utilizing Exchange server. Looking to find a resource that will help an individual maintain Contacts, allow distribution lists with easy updating (frequent changes) Would like one person to maintain the contacts, with all users being able to access. Also need the ability to break down contacts into various groupings for specific email lists/distribution.

Note, not all individuals that will that need to be included in the contacts are from the same domain. Many are from outside our organization. Not sure if that makes any difference or not, but I think it does.

If to much for the lounge feel free to contact me directly.

schneider@sport.mb.ca

Thanks
    E. Fred Schneider
    someone who knows just enough to get themselves into trouble
    Winnipeg, Canada
    fred.schneider@sportmanitoba.ca

Lounger
    Thanks

Wondering if anyone can direct me to a good resource on using Outlook contacts. Environment is a Non profit organization using a mixed Outlook 2003/2007 work environment utilizing Exchange server. Looking to find a resource that will help an individual maintain Contacts, allow distribution lists with easy updating (frequent changes) Would like one person to maintain the contacts, with all users being able to access. Also need the ability to break down contacts into various groupings for specific email lists/distribution.

Note, not all individuals that will that need to be included in the contacts are from the same domain. Many are from outside our organization. Not sure if that makes any difference or not, but I think it does.

schneider@sport.mb.ca

Thanks
    E. Fred Schneider
    Winnipeg, Canada

Lounger
    Thanks

schneider@sport.mb.ca

Thanks
    E. Fred Schneider
    Winnipeg, Canada

Lounger
    Thanks

schneider@sport.mb.ca

Thanks
    E. Fred Schneider
    Winnipeg, Canada

Lounger
    Thanks

schneider@sport.mb.ca

Thanks
    E. Fred Schneider
    Winnipeg, Canada

Lounger
    Thanks

schneider@sport.mb.ca

Thanks
    E. Fred Schneider
    Winnipeg, Canada

Lounger
    Thanks

schneider@sport.mb.ca

Thanks
    E. Fred Schneider
    Winnipeg, Canada

Lounger
    Thanks

schneider@sport.mb.ca

Thanks
    E. Fred Schneider
    Winnipeg, Canada

WS Lounge VIP
    Thanks
    Create distribution groups in AD and assigned someone as manager and allow manager to update the group.
    To update the group search from Windows - search for people or group - select the group and modify.

You can be really tricky and set a second or third manager by giving the additional managers the "write members" right.

cheers, Paul

WS Lounge VIP
    Thanks
    Create distribution groups in AD and assigned someone as manager and allow manager to update the group.
    To update the group search from Windows - search for people or group - select the group and modify.

You can be really tricky and set a second or third manager by giving the additional managers the "write members" right.

cheers, Paul

WS Lounge VIP
    Thanks

cheers, Paul

WS Lounge VIP
    Thanks

cheers, Paul

WS Lounge VIP
    Thanks

cheers, Paul

WS Lounge VIP
    Thanks

cheers, Paul

WS Lounge VIP
    Thanks

cheers, Paul

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast