Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    New Lounger
    Thanks
    I have a master contact database and I would like to delete all "Opt-outs" listed from another database. Is there a way to merge the two and remove both duplicates (instead of just one with the "Remove duplicates" function? What I've been doing to this point is changing the font color in the Opt-out database, merging the two, and removing both entries manually. Takes a bit of time...

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I have a master contact database and I would like to delete all "Opt-outs" listed from another database. Is there a way to merge the two and remove both duplicates (instead of just one with the "Remove duplicates" function? What I've been doing to this point is changing the font color in the Opt-out database, merging the two, and removing both entries manually. Takes a bit of time...

New Lounger
    Thanks

New Lounger
    Thanks

New Lounger
    Thanks

New Lounger
    Thanks

New Lounger
    Thanks

New Lounger
    Thanks

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    Given what you are trying to do, and the time involved, have you thought of moving the database to Microsoft Access? It seems the functionality that you are now seeking has largely outgrown what Excel can provide for you.
    Gre

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    Given what you are trying to do, and the time involved, have you thought of moving the database to Microsoft Access? It seems the functionality that you are now seeking has largely outgrown what Excel can provide for you.
    Gre

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    Gre

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    Gre

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    Gre

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    Gre

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    Gre

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast