Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by viking33 View Post
    I guess I'm a little confused as to just what you are trying to do.

The screenshot I posted has the actual settings of those keys to the right of the columns shown.
    Windows\System32\Config are folders within Windows itself, not the registry. [attachment=87711:confused.gif]

Your screenshot was taken within Windows. Were I able to start Windows, my quest would be over; however, this entire issue is caused by a corrupted version of the OS that makes entry into Windows impossible. The five files I cite in that Windows subfolder are the ones that actually comprise the Registry and on this system, that is as close as I'll get to it.
    Rick Altman
    Author, "Why Most PowerPoint Presentations Suck...and how you can make them better"
    --------------------------------------------------
    www.BetterPresenting.com
    Pleasanton CA

Lounger
    Thanks

The screenshot I posted has the actual settings of those keys to the right of the columns shown.
    Windows\System32\Config are folders within Windows itself, not the registry. [attachment=87711:confused.gif]

Your screenshot was taken within Windows. Were I able to start Windows, my quest would be over; however, this entire issue is caused by a corrupted version of the OS that makes entry into Windows impossible. The five files I cite in that Windows subfolder are the ones that actually comprise the Registry and on this system, that is as close as I'll get to it.
    Rick Altman
    Author, "Why Most PowerPoint Presentations Suck...and how you can make them better"
    www.BetterPresenting.com
    Pleasanton CA

Lounger
    Thanks

Rick Altman
    www.BetterPresenting.com
    Pleasanton CA

Lounger
    Thanks

Rick Altman
    www.BetterPresenting.com
    Pleasanton CA

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Ultimate Boot CD for Windows (UBCD4WIN) has a registry editor that can read registry files from the installed hard drive. Look on the site I referenced for further details.
    John (Unreconstructed Jacobite)

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Ultimate Boot CD for Windows (UBCD4WIN) has a registry editor that can read registry files from the installed hard drive. Look on the site I referenced for further details.

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345