Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I would like suggestions for a cordless mouse that does NOT require the use of AAA or AA batteries for power. I would like something that works a lot longer before I get bugged to replace the power source. The one I have been using eats batteries for breakfast!
    Post script: I tried to spell check this, but got a message about the absence of some file or other. What's this about?
    Thanks,
    flavet
    Dell Inspiron 15R, 8GB, Win7 Home Premium 64bit SP1
    All help truly appreciated!

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I would like suggestions for a cordless mouse that does NOT require the use of AAA or AA batteries for power. I would like something that works a lot longer before I get bugged to replace the power source. The one I have been using eats batteries for breakfast!
    Post script: I tried to spell check this, but got a message about the absence of some file or other. What's this about?
    Thanks,
    flavet

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks,
    flavet

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks,
    flavet

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks,
    flavet

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks,
    flavet

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks,
    flavet

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks,
    flavet

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flavet View Post
    Thanks,
    flavet
    A friend uses a Logitech Cordless MX700 Mouse which she likes alot as she got tired of her other one eating batteries too.
    Hey Jude
    Take a sad song and make it better

Thanks
    Thanks,
    flavet
    A friend uses a Logitech Cordless MX700 Mouse which she likes alot as she got tired of her other one eating batteries too.
    Hey Jude

Thanks
    Thanks,
    flavet
    Hey Jude

Thanks
    Thanks,
    flavet
    Hey Jude

Thanks
    Thanks,
    flavet
    Hey Jude

Thanks
    Thanks,
    flavet
    Hey Jude

Thanks
    Thanks,
    flavet
    Hey Jude

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast