Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I believe it was in Vista and before, but can't find it now. Is there a new name for it, or did Microsoft drop it because it was a tad useful?
    Cheers,
    Andy

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I believe it was in Vista and before, but can't find it now. Is there a new name for it, or did Microsoft drop it because it was a tad useful?
    Cheers,
    Andy

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Cheers,
    Andy

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Cheers,
    Andy

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Cheers,
    Andy

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Cheers,
    Andy

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Cheers,
    Andy

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Cheers,
    Andy

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AGMCon View Post
    Are you talking about Outlook Express? As I understand it there is no native email program installed in Win 7. It has been replaced by Windows Live Mail which can be downloaded and installed by the user. Windows Live includes mail, blogging, photos and more. I was hesitant to use it, but found it's got some neat virtues and features. Check it out. "...Get multiple e-mail accounts in one program Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo!* and more. And now Windows Live Mail has a calendar, too. Mail combines the ease of use of Outlook Express, with the speed of Windows Live...."

Of course, Thunderbird is a replacement that has the look and feel of OE, but personally I found I didn't like the latest incarnation of it, so I stick with Gmail and Yahoo on mine.

Hey Jude
    Take a sad song and make it better

Thanks
    Are you talking about Outlook Express? As I understand it there is no native email program installed in Win 7. It has been replaced by Windows Live Mail which can be downloaded and installed by the user. Windows Live includes mail, blogging, photos and more. I was hesitant to use it, but found it's got some neat virtues and features. Check it out. "...Get multiple e-mail accounts in one program Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo!* and more. And now Windows Live Mail has a calendar, too. Mail combines the ease of use of Outlook Express, with the speed of Windows Live...."

Of course, Thunderbird is a replacement that has the look and feel of OE, but personally I found I didn't like the latest incarnation of it, so I stick with Gmail and Yahoo on mine.

Hey Jude

Thanks

Hey Jude

Thanks

Hey Jude

Thanks

Hey Jude

Thanks

Hey Jude

Thanks

Hey Jude

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast