Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    New Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi All, I have a client with a new Dell E series Latitude with Win 7 Home Premium 32 Bit. The system has become unstable when trying to print to a Dell USB laser printer. Sometimes it will print and other times it just hangs. Upon investigation I have discovered that the PrintSpooler service is stopped. I restart the service and then reboot and it will print. The next time I go to print there will be an error condition yellow splat on the printer icon in the devices folder. I reboot and it may work or not.

Another strange issues is the loss of the WiFi connection, even thought the signal is full strength. This symptom comes and goes.

The client has already returned the printer for a new replacement from Dell and I am wondering if the entire system is a Lemon

Any ideas out there? I usually like the Dell Latitude line but I am having my doubts about this system.

Thanks!
    Mike

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi All, I have a client with a new Dell E series Latitude with Win 7 Home Premium 32 Bit. The system has become unstable when trying to print to a Dell USB laser printer. Sometimes it will print and other times it just hangs. Upon investigation I have discovered that the PrintSpooler service is stopped. I restart the service and then reboot and it will print. The next time I go to print there will be an error condition yellow splat on the printer icon in the devices folder. I reboot and it may work or not.

Another strange issues is the loss of the WiFi connection, even thought the signal is full strength. This symptom comes and goes.

The client has already returned the printer for a new replacement from Dell and I am wondering if the entire system is a Lemon

Any ideas out there? I usually like the Dell Latitude line but I am having my doubts about this system.

Thanks!
    Mike

New Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks!
    Mike

New Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks!
    Mike

New Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks!
    Mike

New Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks!
    Mike

New Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks!
    Mike

New Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks!
    Mike

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,059 Times in 928 Posts
    Welcome to the Lounge!!

Have you checked for new drivers at the Dell support site?

Joe
    Joe

Administrator
    Thanks
    Welcome to the Lounge!!

Joe
    Joe

Administrator
    Thanks
    Welcome to the Lounge!!

Joe
    Joe

Administrator
    Thanks
    Welcome to the Lounge!!

Joe
    Joe

Administrator
    Thanks
    Welcome to the Lounge!!

Joe
    Joe

Administrator
    Thanks
    Welcome to the Lounge!!

Joe
    Joe

Administrator
    Thanks
    Welcome to the Lounge!!

Joe
    Joe

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast