Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by viking33 View Post
    So here's another 503 error. 19:11 EDT USA
    No problem here in US Mountain time. Nathan and a couple of others with the problem are all on the US east coast - could it be you are all using the same ISP?
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    [acronym title="Gday mate!"][/acronym] [acronym title="What up Dude?"][/acronym] UTC -7±DS

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    I (in the UK) experienced the 503 error at around the same time (first time today). A refresh of my browser proved an immediate fix.

I would add (as was in the previous thread) that the volume of online users did not appear to be a contributary factor.

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    I (in the UK) experienced the 503 error at around the same time (first time today). A refresh of my browser proved an immediate fix.

I would add (as was in the previous thread) that the volume of online users did not appear to be a contributary factor.

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    I just got the error again (approx 00:10 GMT 16th Jan), lasted for about 1 minute before I could access the Lounge again.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyE View Post
    I just got the error again, lasted for about 1 minute before I could access the Lounge again.
    I got it and captured it with FastStone but then when I went to the link where it says to "report" I see that page is CLOSED. Happened at 7:10 p.m. Eastern

Hey Jude
    Take a sad song and make it better

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyE View Post
    I just got the error again (approx 00:10 GMT 16th Jan), lasted for about 1 minute before I could access the Lounge again.
    Odd, I haven't had the problem, but I have seen some times when rendering is slower than other sites I have open in tabbed browsing in FF3n.
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    [acronym title="Gday mate!"][/acronym] [acronym title="What up Dude?"][/acronym] UTC -7±DS

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    I wonder if this is related. Following a thread in Scut, I ended up with this:

[attachment=87757:2010-01-15_191103.png]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBF View Post
    Odd, I haven't had the problem, but I have seen some times when rendering is slower than other sites I have open in tabbed browsing in FF3n.
    I was also active in the lounge at the times mentioned above, but did not experience any 503 error's this time. I have noticed a slowdown in rendering posts these last few days though.

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    Al

The old "Feedback to Admin" has been renamed and moved to "Lounge Matters".

It's a more logical place, and it fits with the intent of the old Lounge Matters forum- but it would have been good to have been told.
    Subway Belconnen- home of the Signboard to make you smile. Get (almost) daily updates- follow SubwayBelconnen on Twitter.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast