Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Nottingham
    Hello:

I would like to create a conditional format for a database that I created, In the column titled "response" I created a "check box" when checked I would like the row to be highlighted yellow, is this at all possible? If yes, could someone be so kind to assist me.

Company Name, First Name, Last Name, Job Title, Address, Suite, City, Province, Postal Code, Work Number, Fax Number, Email, Website, Employees, Response, Date of Contact,

Thank you,

Nottingham

Nottingham
    Hello:

I would like to create a conditional format for a database that I created, In the column titled "response" I created a "check box" when checked I would like the row to be highlighted yellow, is this at all possible? If yes, could someone be so kind to assist me.

Company Name, First Name, Last Name, Job Title, Address, Suite, City, Province, Postal Code, Work Number, Fax Number, Email, Website, Employees, Response, Date of Contact,

Thank you,

Nottingham

Nottingham
    Hello:

Thank you,

Nottingham

Nottingham
    Hello:

Thank you,

Nottingham

Nottingham
    Hello:

Thank you,

Nottingham

Nottingham
    Hello:

Thank you,

Nottingham

Nottingham
    Hello:

Thank you,

Nottingham

Nottingham
    Hello:

Thank you,

Nottingham

Thanks
    What version of Access are you using?
    [b]Catharine Richardson (WebGenii)
    WebGenii Home Page
    Moderator: Spreadsheets, Other MS Apps, Presentation Apps, Visual Basic for Apps, Windows Mobile

Thanks
    WebGenii Home Page
    Moderator: Spreadsheets, Other MS Apps, Presentation Apps, Visual Basic for Apps, Windows Mobile

Thanks
    WebGenii Home Page

Thanks
    WebGenii Home Page

Thanks
    WebGenii Home Page

Thanks
    WebGenii Home Page

Thanks
    WebGenii Home Page

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast