Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi - I have not been back for quite some time to the new Lounge and it is quite impressive.

However I find the search facility brings up too many (irrelevant) results. Therefore I would like some advice on VBA code for changing the password (sheets) in a folder. In my example there are approximately 6000 workbooks and the number of sheets varies between five and nine.

Thanks for any responses or suggestions, Leigh

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi - I have not been back for quite some time to the new Lounge and it is quite impressive.

However I find the search facility brings up too many (irrelevant) results. Therefore I would like some advice on VBA code for changing the password (sheets) in a folder. In my example there are approximately 6000 workbooks and the number of sheets varies between five and nine.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks
    So you want to loop through the 6000 workbooks (are they all in the same folder?)
    Opening each in turn and looping through each individual workbook, protecting each sheet with a password.
    The same password for each sheet in every book?
    [b]Catharine Richardson (WebGenii)
    WebGenii Home Page
    Moderator: Spreadsheets, Other MS Apps, Presentation Apps, Visual Basic for Apps, Windows Mobile

Thanks
    So you want to loop through the 6000 workbooks (are they all in the same folder?)
    Opening each in turn and looping through each individual workbook, protecting each sheet with a password.
    WebGenii Home Page
    Moderator: Spreadsheets, Other MS Apps, Presentation Apps, Visual Basic for Apps, Windows Mobile

Thanks
    WebGenii Home Page

Thanks
    WebGenii Home Page

Thanks
    WebGenii Home Page

Thanks
    WebGenii Home Page

Thanks
    WebGenii Home Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast