Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I would like to make some names of tables more generic. Right now they are specific to a certain month. I would like to name them Baseline and Current. I would like the queries that use these tables to be changed also. Is there a way to do this. Same for queries - can you change a name of a query and have the subsequent queries that use that query, reflect the change.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I would like to make some names of tables more generic. Right now they are specific to a certain month. I would like to name them Baseline and Current. I would like the queries that use these tables to be changed also. Is there a way to do this. Same for queries - can you change a name of a query and have the subsequent queries that use that query, reflect the change.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    The way I would attempt to carry out what you are suggesting is to take a backup copy of the Database. In the backup, then edit the SQL in the various Queries that you have in mind - as well as copying & renaming the Tables.

If you open up the relevant Query in DesignView, you should be able to see - depending on the circumstances - the relevant Table or Query that would need renaming.

HTH
    Gre

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    The way I would attempt to carry out what you are suggesting is to take a backup copy of the Database. In the backup, then edit the SQL in the various Queries that you have in mind - as well as copying & renaming the Tables.

If you open up the relevant Query in DesignView, you should be able to see - depending on the circumstances - the relevant Table or Query that would need renaming.

HTH
    Gre

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

HTH
    Gre

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

HTH
    Gre

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

HTH
    Gre

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

HTH
    Gre

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

HTH
    Gre

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast