Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Is there any way to force a computer to log off a user after a certain period of inactivity? We have several computers around the office that have to be shared. Often we have the problem that the computer is locked due to inactivity and the only person who can log in is the person who was logged in, or an administrator has to log in so the current user can be logged off.

Does anyone know of a solution to the problem of users who constantly forget to log off when they leave a computer? I'm getting tired of having to spend time unlocking computers on a regular basis. The users I'm speaking of are people who work outside the main building, so they come in, do what they have to do and then leave. They are usually not around so I can slap them on the hand for not logging off.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Is there any way to force a computer to log off a user after a certain period of inactivity? We have several computers around the office that have to be shared. Often we have the problem that the computer is locked due to inactivity and the only person who can log in is the person who was logged in, or an administrator has to log in so the current user can be logged off.

Does anyone know of a solution to the problem of users who constantly forget to log off when they leave a computer? I'm getting tired of having to spend time unlocking computers on a regular basis. The users I'm speaking of are people who work outside the main building, so they come in, do what they have to do and then leave. They are usually not around so I can slap them on the hand for not logging off.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 926 Posts
    Check out this free tool - PsShutdown. There are lots of other very good administrative tools at that site.

Joe
    Joe

Administrator
    Thanks
    Check out this free tool - PsShutdown. There are lots of other very good administrative tools at that site.

Joe
    Joe

Administrator
    Thanks

Joe
    Joe

Administrator
    Thanks

Joe
    Joe

Administrator
    Thanks

Joe
    Joe

Administrator
    Thanks

Joe
    Joe

Administrator
    Thanks

Joe
    Joe

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast