Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Rather than using the fast reply, you can hit the "Add your reply" button immediately above the fast reply area.

This option provides a preview option.
    Christopher Baldrey

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    As you've already noticed clicking on the Switch to Full Editor, has the same function as doing a Preview Post.

The button should/could be renamed to Preview/Switch to Full Edit to make this fact more apparent.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    As you've already noticed clicking on the Switch to Full Editor, has the same function as doing a Preview Post.

The button should/could be renamed to Preview/Switch to Full Edit to make this fact more apparent.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneChucker View Post
    Rather than using the fast reply, you can hit the "Add your reply" button immediately above the fast reply area.

This I've discovered, just as I discovered that Switch to Full Editor provided for a Preview.

However, I also know from decades of experience that not all users are as easily given to tinkering with things as am I, such that many many never stumble upon the Preview sub-function.

Oddly, I've noticed a like behavior on other forums, where Preview is only available when using a certain method or methods of composing a post. And, I see many users on those forums asking for a Preview feature, not knowing that it's there, but just not obviously so.

Thanks

This I've discovered, just as I discovered that Switch to Full Editor provided for a Preview.

However, I also know from decades of experience that not all users are as easily given to tinkering with things as am I, such that many many never stumble upon the Preview sub-function.

Oddly, I've noticed a like behavior on other forums, where Preview is only available when using a certain method or methods of composing a post. And, I see many users on those forums asking for a Preview feature, not knowing that it's there, but just not obviously so.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast