Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    New Lounger
    Thanks
    can someone please give some advice about this?

I am using Windows 7

i have this problem for quite a long time. When i open the start menu, and go into "all programs", i tried to right-click on ANY items (a program or a folder, it's the same), the context menu will come out, half a second later the desktop will refresh itself and the whole start-menu, along with the context menu will just disappear. I am trying to delete things from my "all program" menu, but right clicking on any items will just trigger the whole explorer to refresh and the context-menu that contains the "delete" button will close itself too

do anyone know why does this happens? does it have to do with the icon cache?

New Lounger
    Thanks

I am using Windows 7

i have this problem for quite a long time. When i open the start menu, and go into "all programs", i tried to right-click on ANY items (a program or a folder, it's the same), the context menu will come out, half a second later the desktop will refresh itself and the whole start-menu, along with the context menu will just disappear. I am trying to delete things from my "all program" menu, but right clicking on any items will just trigger the whole explorer to refresh and the context-menu that contains the "delete" button will close itself too

New Lounger
    Thanks

I am using Windows 7

New Lounger
    Thanks

I am using Windows 7

New Lounger
    Thanks

I am using Windows 7

New Lounger
    Thanks

I am using Windows 7

New Lounger
    Thanks

I am using Windows 7

New Lounger
    Thanks

I am using Windows 7

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    That doesn't happen to me. But for an alternate way to remove those shortcuts, go to one of the following locations:

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu

or

C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Sta rt Menu

where xxx is you user name.

Those are the locations from which Explorer populates the Start menu. You can delete the shortcuts from there.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    That doesn't happen to me. But for an alternate way to remove those shortcuts, go to one of the following locations:

or

Those are the locations from which Explorer populates the Start menu. You can delete the shortcuts from there.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

or

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

or

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

or

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

or

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

or

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast