4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi all,

Does anyone know how to do a mailbox restore using Symnatec Backup Exec version 12?
    I have created a new mailbox and sent a few emails to it and from it, I then went through restore option on the backup exec selected the mailbox that I wanted to restore as well as the options on the screen below and when I run the resotre job it tries to restore the whole Storage group.Please help....

You help is much appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi all,

Does anyone know how to do a mailbox restore using Symnatec Backup Exec version 12?
    I have created a new mailbox and sent a few emails to it and from it, I then went through restore option on the backup exec selected the mailbox that I wanted to restore as well as the options on the screen below and when I run the resotre job it tries to restore the whole Storage group.Please help....

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi all,

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi all,

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi all,

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi all,

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi all,

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi all,

WS Lounge VIP
    Thanks
    This is expected if you have only backed up the storage group and not specified individual users.
    I recommend you do NOT backup individual users, it increases the overhead enormously for no particular gain.

You need to restore the SG to the Recovery Storage Group then use the Export-Mailbox command - SP1 only. A better, albeit more costly, method would be to use Ontrack Power Controls.

cheers, Paul