Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    3 Star Lounger
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    308
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    When I paste images into Word 2007, a black borderline appears to the left of the image a min. or so after the image is pasted into Word (the borderline doesn't exist in original image). It is not a table border, so borders and shading in table options doesn't apply. It's also not a rev bar marking that dissapears when a change is accepted. I've no idea what's causing it or how to remove it. Anyone?

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Bronze Lounger IanWilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Bristol, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,523
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ben000 View Post
    When I paste images into Word 2007, a black borderline appears to the left of the image a min. or so after the image is pasted into Word (the borderline doesn't exist in original image).**It is not a table border, so borders and shading in table options doesn't apply. It's also not a rev bar marking that dissapears when a change is accepted.**I've no idea what's causing it or how to remove it.**Anyone?

    Thanks.
    Is it a page border? Does it show in Print Preview, or when you print the document out?


    Ian


  3. #3
    3 Star Lounger
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    308
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    It does show in both print preview and in the printed version. Altering the page border settings doesn't remove it, either.

  4. #4
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    2,970
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 29 Times in 27 Posts
    If you right-click on one of the images and select Format Picture, is Line Color set to 'No line' and are the settings under Line Style blank?

    Gary

  5. #5
    3 Star Lounger
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    308
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Frieder View Post
    If you right-click on one of the images and select Format Picture, is Line Color set to 'No line' and are the settings under Line Style blank?

    Gary
    Yes on both counts.

  6. #6
    Gold Lounger Rebel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,024
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ben000 View Post
    It does show in both print preview and in the printed version. Altering the page border settings doesn't remove it, either.
    Is it possible to attach a copy of a document with this behaviour so that others can have a look?
    John
    A Child's Mind, Once Stretched by Imagination...
    Never Regains Its Original Dimensions

  7. #7
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    2,970
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 29 Times in 27 Posts
    Does it show up on different users' PCs, or just yours? Does changing the default printer have any affect?

  8. #8
    3 Star Lounger
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    308
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    It does appear on others' PCs. Will try w/ the printer and see about attaching it to my next post. Thanks for the feedback so far.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •