3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    When I paste images into Word 2007, a black borderline appears to the left of the image a min. or so after the image is pasted into Word (the borderline doesn't exist in original image). It is not a table border, so borders and shading in table options doesn't apply. It's also not a rev bar marking that dissapears when a change is accepted. I've no idea what's causing it or how to remove it. Anyone?

Thanks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ben000 View Post
    When I paste images into Word 2007, a black borderline appears to the left of the image a min. or so after the image is pasted into Word (the borderline doesn't exist in original image).**It is not a table border, so borders and shading in table options doesn't apply. It's also not a rev bar marking that dissapears when a change is accepted.**I've no idea what's causing it or how to remove it.**Anyone?

Thanks.
    Is it a page border? Does it show in Print Preview, or when you print the document out?

Ian

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    It does show in both print preview and in the printed version. Altering the page border settings doesn't remove it, either.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    If you right-click on one of the images and select Format Picture, is Line Color set to 'No line' and are the settings under Line Style blank?

Gary

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Frieder View Post
    If you right-click on one of the images and select Format Picture, is Line Color set to 'No line' and are the settings under Line Style blank?

Gary
    Yes on both counts.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ben000 View Post
    It does show in both print preview and in the printed version. Altering the page border settings doesn't remove it, either.
    Is it possible to attach a copy of a document with this behaviour so that others can have a look?
    John
    A Child's Mind, Once Stretched by Imagination...
    Never Regains Its Original Dimensions

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Does it show up on different users' PCs, or just yours? Does changing the default printer have any affect?

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    It does appear on others' PCs. Will try w/ the printer and see about attaching it to my next post. Thanks for the feedback so far.