New Lounger
    Thanks
    I am using using outoook 2007 with windows vista.

When mailing or forwarding a new document, hitting send moves the document to the outbox instead of the designated recipient.

I can then hit send\receive and it will go to the recipient designated in the to box.

Any suggestion on how to get this to mail to the designated recipient the first time?

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph T View Post
    outoook 2007 with windows vista.
    When mailing or forwarding a new document, hitting send moves the document to the outbox instead of the designated recipient.
    I can then hit send\receive and it will go to the recipient designated in the to box.
    The usual behavior is transit through the Outbox, and later the message is finally sent. If you don't have a fast connection (like me ), large messages may sit in the Outbox for a while before the send is complete. Are you saying that all messages sit in the Outbox and never get sent unless you prompt them?
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS

WS Lounge VIP
    Thanks
    Do you have your Outlook set to connect every X minutes or send immediately?

cheers, Paul

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks for your replys.

I have it set to send immeniately,

Yes, my messages will sit there until I hit the send\receive tab. If I haven't hit the send\receive tab and start to shut down, it will remind me I still have messages in the outbox but if I leave the pc on all day, it will sit in the outbox all day.

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph T View Post
    Yes, my messages will sit there until I hit the send\receive tab.
    See this post in another Board http://www.techsupportforum.com/1001902-post7.html, TechSupportForum, but ignore point 1, check point 7 first, leave point 3 for second last, and approach point 4 a little differently, by first making sure that your Firewall gives full internet access to Outlook. Then see if turning off outbound virus scanning in your antivirus software makes a difference. Post back if none of these help, and advise what firewall and antivirus software you are using.
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS