Thanks
    I installed FastStone yesterday and did a quick run through of the tutorial to get my bearings. So far I know to configure where you wish the capture to wind up first, then I click the scrolling screen capture and it conveniently just scrolls down until I hit the Escape key to stop it where I wish to end it. I saved it and then figured out how to attach it to a thread post (which actually worked ) however, it is barely legible beause the lines are tooooo small. So could someone help me fix this so it's readable?

[attachment=87771esiderata.png]

Thanks bunches,

Hey Jude
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Take a sad song and make it better

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi

The Lounge automatically shrinks images that are larger than a certain size. If you click on the image you will see it at its original size.

Tony

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyE View Post
    Hi

The Lounge automatically shrinks images that are larger than a certain size. If you click on the image you will see it at its original size.

Tony
    Thanks for that informative explanation. I truly appreciate it. I suppose my NEXT question is that yes, the original is TINY and I am unable to read it as opposed to where I copied it from Desiderata web link
    So is there a way to enlarge it so that I can read it, even tho when it is attached to these threads it is reduced? Does that make sense?

Added: I see there are zoom in and out and percentages etc. on the FastStone toolbar so wondered if it is something I am supposed to set before I save it.

I just opened it with Picasa and zoomed in to 53% and it is perfect.

Hey Jude

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hey Jude View Post
    Thanks for that informative explanation.**I truly appreciate it.**I suppose my NEXT question is that yes, the original is TINY and I am unable to read it as opposed to where I copied it from**Desiderata web link
    So is there a way to enlarge it so that I can read it, even tho when it is attached to these threads it is reduced?**Does that make sense?

Added:**I see there are zoom in and out and percentages etc. on the FastStone toolbar so wondered if it is something I am supposed to set before I save it.**

I just opened it with Picasa and zoomed in to 53% and it is perfect.**

Hey Jude
    I clicked on the image in your post, got a good readable size image, right clicked it and saved it to my desktop, and when I check the properties of the image it comes out as 997 x 1978 pixels, which seems a good size. So the image you are saving seems OK.

Ian

Thanks
    Ian, thank you so very much for responding. I don't get a readable size image until I open it with Picasa. I shall continue fooling around with it. Thanks and I'll post back if I can figure out how to view it as you do. When I click on the png file it is reduced in size as opposed to enlarged. I am sure it has to do with FastStone settings so it would be nice to know if someone uses it how to set it up so it gets legible results. I'm glad you can see it

Hey Jude

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    I clicked your graphic in Firefox 3.5.7, which resulted in a slightly larger image, I then clicked on this and it zoomed to a full readable size.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by StuartR View Post
    I clicked your graphic in Firefox 3.5.7, which resulted in a slightly larger image, I then clicked on this and it zoomed to a full readable size.
    That's great that everyone can view it the way I can't

Hey Jude

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by StuartR View Post
    Actually, just now when I clicked it I got a reduced copy but it showed a magnifying glass so instantly upon clicking that I could see it perfectly. Wow~!~! How did I miss that??? Thanks for posting and clearing it up. One more mystery solved.

Hey Jude

Thanks
    I clicked today and the attachment can not be found. Must have been removed or expired or something.
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 GHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    Win 8 Pro (64 Bit), IE 10 (64 Bit)

Complete PC Specs: By Speccy

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Myers View Post
    I clicked today and the attachment can not be found. Must have been removed or expired or something.
    I still see it. Just click on the Desiderata that I posted. I just saw it fine

Hey Jude

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Myers View Post
    That probably has something to do with all of the "attachment" problems that have been ongoing for a day or so. It is, as Hey Jude said, visible and clickable now.
    John
    A Child's Mind, Once Stretched by Imagination...
    Never Regains Its Original Dimensions

Thanks
    Yes, it is back.
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 GHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    Win 8 Pro (64 Bit), IE 10 (64 Bit)

Complete PC Specs: By Speccy

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    In FastStone, when viewing an image full screen, two good keys to know are A (Actual Size) and B (Best Fit). Of course, you can always use the + and - keys to zoom in and out.

Cheers,

Nathan