4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    If l want to stay logged onto Facebook without keep having to put in my password, is there a setting in Firefox to prevent me from keep having to put in a password.

I do get a message "Do l want firefox to remeber password" but for some odd reason it does not and have to keep putting in the password each time?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jj1972 View Post
    If l want to stay logged onto Facebook without keep having to put in my password, is there a setting in Firefox to prevent me from keep having to put in a password.

I do get a message "Do l want firefox to remeber password" but for some odd reason it does not and have to keep putting in the password each time?
    The saving capacity may be affected by running CC or other apps that delete temp files and cookies. Do you have cookies disabled? Do you have them set to be deleted when you close FF?

In FF under Tools>Options> Security scroll down to Passwords and you can check it there as well as put in exceptions.

In FF under Tools>Options> Privacy> scroll down to Cookies and you can accept cookies from 3rd party sites and enter exceptions.

HTH

Hey Jude
    Take a sad song and make it better

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    Some more things you can check.

If Firefox is not remembering the password/username, for things to check see Username and password not remembered

If the password is stored in the password manager, but the "remember me" option is not working, the cookie for the site may be malformed. Try removing Facebook cookies and then logging into the site again. For details of how to do that see Deleting cookies
    Another possibility is the file that stores cookies is corrupt, you can try removing the file, for details see the section entitled "Remove corrupt cookies file" at Cannot log in to websites