5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Can anyone tell me why there is a horizontal white stripe at the top of my web page between the image of the rose petals up top and the red background? In Dreamweaver, no such stripe appears in the table, but when I view the page in IE it shows up and I can't get rid of it.

If you see that horizontal white stripe, please let me know if there is a way to get ride of it.

I really only know Dreamweaver, so if you know only html, then please send me code I could copy in, because otherwise, I won't understand.

Regards,

JMT

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Apparently, there is a paragraph mark right before the image. The source of the page is:
    Code:
      <TABLE width="494" height="655" border=0 align="center" cellPadding=0 cellSpacing=0 bordercolor="#B1060F" bgColor=FB2641>
        <TBODY>
          <TR valign="top" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">

<TD colSpan=2><div align="center">
                <p align="left">[img]Images/Petals%209%20(shrunk%20to%2010%20x%202.2).jpg[/img]</p>
    So on the last line, I would remove the <p align="left"> and </p>
    This eco-post is made of recycled electrons

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Code:
     <TABLE width="494" height="655" border="1" align="center" cellPadding=0 cellSpacing=0 bordercolor="#B1060F" bgColor=FB2641>
    One strategy that can help troubleshoot tables is to temporarily put in a border, so set the border to 1, as shown above., and see if that reveals where in the table the white space is.

You could also take out the height (height="655") and see what effect that has.
    Regards
    John

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks a million!