2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi -

[Foxit Reader]

Just received an Organizer from our accountant that we must fill out and return. Other than printing ALL the pages and then mailing them (we have no scanner), is there a method to fill in the requested info and then email the pages to accountant. Or, a program that will allow edits to the file and allow emailing.

Thank you for inputs.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mipendance View Post
    Hi -

[Foxit Reader]

Just received an Organizer from our accountant that we must fill out and return. Other than printing ALL the pages and then mailing them (we have no scanner), is there a method to fill in the requested info and then email the pages to accountant. Or, a program that will allow edits to the file and allow emailing.

Thank you for inputs.
    IF the file is in PDF format, I just installed thisFoxit Reader 3.1.4 and when you add the typewriter tools it really is nifty. I just edited my passwords file that I had saved in PDF format and added some notes etc. The changes are all saved and it is a huge improvement over the previous version. When you go to install it, you are given the option after the first few screens to do custom or default setting installation. You also have the option to NOT use or install other features which you may/not want. I wasn't going to upgrade but after I made sure I still had my installation file from 2.3.2008, I decided to use Revouninstaller and install the latest version. It's GREAT~!~!~!

I've used Foxit Reader exclusively for about 4 years and this is the first time I decided to upgrade for the typewriter tools. Pretty nifty~!~!~! The best part--it's FREE~!~!~!

So yes you can use Foxit Reader for editing PDF files, save, print, or email etc.

Check out this message thread about Foxit Reader Foxit Reader thread

Hey Jude
    Take a sad song and make it better

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    "So yes you can use Foxit Reader for editing PDF files, save, print, or email etc.

Check out this message thread about Foxit Reader Foxit Reader thread"

IMany, many thanks. Am checking out the thread right away!

Mipendance

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hey Jude View Post
    "So yes you can use Foxit Reader for editing PDF files, save, print, or email etc.
    Check out this message thread about Foxit Reader Foxit Reader thread"
    Quote Originally Posted by mipendance View Post
    IMany, many thanks. Am checking out the thread right away!

Mipendance
    You are very welcome. Be sure to post back if you need any help with it

Hey Jude

***Thank you to ChrisGeaves for instruction in quoting response
    Take a sad song and make it better