New Lounger
    Thanks
    I have Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003 installed on XP and recently has become unstable. I have tried to uninstall Office and then re install. It will not allow me to uninstall from Add/Remove Programs. I have tried reloading with the original office disc and keep receiving the following message:

Error 1305. Error reading from file: D:\PFiles\MSOffice\Office\1033\ACWZMAIN.MDE.
    Verify that the file exists and that you can access it.

Can someone please help ?

Cheers,

MLOR.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    I suspect you are having an error related to the original office disc. That file is a file that is used to install the Wizards for Microsoft Access, but since you are installing from the Standard Edition it doesn't include Access. Is it possible your original install was done using the Professional version of Office?
    Wendell

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Lorena View Post
    I have Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003 installed on XP and recently has become unstable. I have tried to uninstall Office and then re install. It will not allow me to uninstall from Add/Remove Programs. I have tried reloading with the original office disc and keep receiving the following message:
    You might try using the built-in uninstall wizard MS Office Uninstall Wizard and let us know if that helps.

Hey Jude
    Take a sad song and make it better