Lounger
    Thanks
    Yesterday Kaspersky started red-flagging individual "frames" in Google Street View as containing malicious code.

There were 10 or 12 rapid Red and Yellow warnings before I got the hell out of there.

I'm hoping these were false positives, or something. Anyone else had any similar experiences whilst on Google Street View?

I've tried to paste a screen grab jpeg of the Kaspersky report into this message, but can't work out how to do it. "Image URL http" is greek to me.

It went along the lines of "cbkt.google.com/cbk/output=tilezoom/4x119=2cb/clientmaps=svf/over=21err=3panoid=1gyhb" and so on.

Any ideas? Thanks.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Have you looked on the Kaspersky Support Forums at
    http://forum.kaspersky.com/ !?
    For the BEST in what counts in Life :

http://www.ctftoronto.com

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Maghully Back View Post
    I've tried to paste a screen grab jpeg of the Kaspersky report into this message, but can't work out how to do it. "Image URL http" is greek to me.

It w ent along the lines of "cbkt.google.com/cbk/output=tilezoom/4x119=2cb/clientmaps=svf/over=21err=3panoid=1gyhb" and so on.

Any ideas? Thanks.
    If you have the url you click the Insert Image URL icon up on the tool bar which begins with B I U etc,between the hyperlink and Insert e-mail addresses icons. Then you can preview it to see if it worked. I'd like to see it.

Hey Jude
    Take a sad song and make it better

Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi Robin. Yeah, I had a quick look at Kaspersky's forums but couldn't find anything similar.

Hey Hey Jude. I sussed out where to click, but I don't know the URL, or even what a sodding URL is!

I presume it's the name of the file with all the folder path gubbins before it, but what a chore.

Why don't they just let you upload it, where you select the file in your own folders and then bingo?

I actually thought an URL was a website address, like somethingorother dot com. Anyway. This is what the Kaspersky report says:

Detected Threats. Status Infected. Malware Multipacked.Multi.Generic.
    Object:http://cbk2.google.com/cbk?output=ti...rfupzabq//edit.

I've scanned since and Kaspersky's found nothing. The "object" is not - as far as I'm aware - residing on my computer. Least I hope not.

It sounds to me like the image I was viewing was dodgy somehow, but what do I know. My computer seems fine. At the moment.

"Hey Jude, don't let me down, take my malware, and make it better"

Cheers all.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    If you want to post a picture from a file on your computer, use the Click to Attach Files button.
    Once you've found your file, you can either have it in-line with your post by using the Add to Post option to the right of the file name
    [attachment=87855:ex.jpg]
    ^^^^^^
    Like that.

Or if you just select the file and Post your response, the picture will appear at the bottom of your post as an attached image.
    Like this.
    VVVVVV
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Maghully Back View Post
    Why don't they just let you upload it, where you select the file in your own folders and then bingo?

I actually thought an URL was a website address, like somethingorother dot com. Anyway.

"Hey Jude, don't let me down, take my malware, and make it better"

Cheers all.
    You CAN upload from browsing your own folders. I was under the impression you had captured a website media url. To upload a file from your own computer, under this typing screen it says, Attachments and a Browse button and you find the file you wish , click Upload file underneath and then you'll get an Attach file to the right after the uploading process is complete. Then it will show when you post your reply. You can scroll down to "preview post" prior to clicking the "Add Reply" to see if it works or not.

HTH

Hey Jude

Thanks
    Guess I was typing while you had already posted. Sorry

Hey Jude