New Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi, in a bit of confusion here. Bought a new computer with Win 7 and Windows Media Player 12 and I HATE it for the huge amount of music that I own. I preferred the trees in 10. Apparently 12 runs apps such as watching Netflix movies from thier site. I have not tried it on this computer but did on my XP running WMP 10 and it wouldn't do it.

Here's my question: I want to be able to run both 10 and 12. Is that possible?

Thanks for any help.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 925 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jill Miller View Post
    Hi, in a bit of confusion here. Bought a new computer with Win 7 and Windows Media Player 12 and I HATE it for the huge amount of music that I own. I preferred the trees in 10. Apparently 12 runs apps such as watching Netflix movies from thier site. I have not tried it on this computer but did on my XP running WMP 10 and it wouldn't do it.

Here's my question: I want to be able to run both 10 and 12. Is that possible?

Thanks for any help.
    Not directly. You'd have to run WMP 10 on XP in a virtual machine. You might want to check out the free Zune software | Zune.net. You don't have to have a Zune or join the Zune marketplace (i.e store) to use the software. It is different from WMP and many people like the UI much better.

Joe
    Joe