2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I had Office 2003 on my laptop, and had set several apps to launch with keyboard shortcuts: <ctrl><alt><w> for Word, <ctrl><alt><e> for Excel, and so on.

When I updated to Office 2007, (supposedly replacing O2k3 install?) I can't set these on the shortcuts. Somehow the key assignment is still stored in my laptop, but the function isn't working. How do I find and delete the old assignments so I can set up new ones

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Just create new keyboard shortcuts for the 2007 programs
    (Copied from Help)
    1. Locate the shortcut to the program for which you want to create a keyboard shortcut.
    2. Right-click the shortcut, and then click Properties.
    3. In the Shortcut Properties dialog box, click the Shortcut tab, and then click the Shortcut key box.
    4. Press the key on your keyboard that you want to use in combination with CTRL+ALT (keyboard shortcuts automatically start with CTRL+ALT), and then click OK. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    Regards
    John

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    That's what I try to do.

But it clears out immediately, because somehow that key combination is already living somewhere in my machine. It's like when the previous icons were deleted from the Office 2003 uninstall, the key combination remained. Where is it? And how do I delete/reset it?