New Lounger
    Thanks
    I have PC Anywhere installed on my desktop computer and a SamSung Omnia II using the current version of Windows Mobile. When I try to connect from my handheld, I seem to be connecting but the handheld's screen turns black except for the IP number of my desktop which is showing in the upper corner. I am not asked to loggon. The handheld just sits there. Back on the screen of the desktop, the PC Anywhere is telling me a remote user is trying to loggon. I have a router that I believe is configured correctly because I can access my desktop with another desktop using PC Anywhere. Has anyone run into this problem or could you suggest another remote access application?

Thanks

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Sorry, no answer but I would guess the Omnia can't process the information on your desktop as its somewhat apparent the two are communicating. Also, activity on this forum (by those who know what they're doing) is slow to none. You might want to post your question to PPCGeeks or Samsung Omnia.org.

Phil

Lounger
    Thanks
    for what it's worth, I've used logmein free many times from my winmobile phone to control my home pc

jeff

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I use the built in RDP on my HTC Touch Pro 2 and it works great.