New Lounger
    Thanks

outlook express address book and saved emails file names and how do I take them into windows XP?

I still use windows 2000 on one computer for old software that I still use. This computer has also been my email unit. I also have another computer with windows XP and I need to bring all my address book and the emails I have received and save into different folders. How do I achieve this?

2. Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!

Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I know this is an 'old' post but some critical information was left out such as what E-Mail Clients you have installed/are using on both computers, impacts possible solutions.

The Windows Address Book is separate from the E-Mail Clients and saves as a .wab file but can Export as a .csv/Comma Separated Values file which can be Imported to other E-Mail Clients or used as a Spreadsheet.