2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi,

Just converted to Windows Live Mail and have imported the .csv file from my Outlook Express Windows addressbook. I'm satisfied with the way it works.

However, I have a second, standalone addressbook (.wab), for a club I belong to. I've been opening it separately outside of any mail program and sending mail directly from it, which is barebones cumbersome and gives no opportunity to save to drafts, etc. It puts the message directly into my outbox and goes out from there.

I would like to also import that one, but not so that it inserts itself into my current addressbook or contact list. I need to keep it separate. I think it was possible at some point to have multiple addressbooks opening in Outlook Express, but I can't find info on having two in WLM. If I remember correctly from years ago, clicking on the addressbook used to bring up the available addressbooks and you then selected which one you wanted. I know I could let it meld with my current list of contacts and then create a group mailing list, but I prefer not to do that.

Does anyone remember this feature, and is it available in WLM? Thanks. Judy

Thanks
    You can divy up your contacts in WLM into categories; Friends vs family etc.
    In WLM Address book, go to: "create a new category" it's fairly simple.

I don't know weather or not you can have multiple address books open.
    DRIVE IMAGING
    Invest a little time and energy in a well thought out BACKUP regimen and you will have minimal down time, and headache.

Build your own system; get everything you want and nothing you don't.
    Latest Build:
    ASUS X99 Deluxe, Core i7-5960X, Corsair Hydro H100i, Plextor M6e 256GB M.2 SSD, Corsair DOMINATOR Platinum 32GB DDR4@2666, W8.1 64 bit,
    EVGA GTX980, Seasonic PLATINUM-1000W PSU, MountainMods U2-UFO Case, and 7 other internal drives.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi, CLiNT.
    I know about the categories, but I would prefer not to even have them in that same main list at all. I may just continue to keep the other .wab file separate and keep using it from outside of the mail program if I fail to find info on having separate lists. Thanks for your reply. Judy