4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hello - I have an existing chart in ppt 2007 (sp2), i double-click on it and Excel opens. I make some changes on the worksheet and then click outside the object. The ppt object now clips the last column off. So I double click the chart and drag the right sidebar to make it view the last column and when i close excel object, it clips the last column again. I go back and forth but it just won't show that column. Seems like a bug - need a workaround if anyone has one. Thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jha900 View Post
    Hello - I have an existing chart in ppt 2007 (sp2), i double-click on it and Excel opens. I make some changes on the worksheet and then click outside the object. The ppt object now clips the last column off. So I double click the chart and drag the right sidebar to make it view the last column and when i close excel object, it clips the last column again. I go back and forth but it just won't show that column. Seems like a bug - need a workaround if anyone has one. Thanks
    Wow - tough call without seeing the chart (charts are one of those touchy-feely things for me).
    However, in Excel have you tried resizing the plot area inside the chart?
    [b]Catharine Richardson (WebGenii)
    WebGenii Home Page
    Moderator: Spreadsheets, Other MS Apps, Presentation Apps, Visual Basic for Apps, Windows Mobile