New Lounger
    Thanks

Hello Everyone

I am a new member here and very happy to be, though I know nothing about technical stuff

I hope that I am aloud to ask this as I am new and not to sure how to proceed.

I tried to install the 64 bit on my computer now I have the window 7 32bit with a motherboard Asus p6t and a I7 920 cpu with DDR 3 memory 6 gig

Now with this my memory is always at the top the cpu is ok very low but everything goes on the memory as in 32 bit I have only 2.99 useable.
    So I had installed the 64 bit which in itself is great but I work a lot with paint shop pro and I have about 3.000 tubes and stuff in psp extension. Well that wonderful window will not see at all the preview of my tubes at all. I install the little programe from Bot and even so it won't change a thing. I called Corel and they don't even know what I am talking about...

So I put back my 32 bit and crying right now... I was wondering if anybody would know something about that. I know a lot of people who have the same problem with no success fixing it. I can see my tubes within psp but I have so much like accents word art etc... that it is almost impossible to work through psp I use to go to my folders and see all my previews of everything I have in psp or tub or psd even on the win 7 32 bit I see it but nothing with the 64 bit. I have been re installing it twice so far and got tired of it so now I am asking before I do anything else

Hope somebody can help me.

Thank you so much in advance

God Bless Gin

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginette Lefebvre View Post
    I can see my tubes within psp but I have so much like accents word art etc... that it is almost impossible to work through psp I use to go to my folders and see all my previews of everything I have in psp or tub or psd even on the win 7 32 bit I see it but nothing with the 64 bit. I have been re installing it twice so far and got tired of it so now I am asking before I do anything else
    Is "tube" Canadian for "video"??

It sounds as though PSP installs a "shell extension" for Windows Explorer which allows it to show thumbnail images of things other than just ordinary image files. But maybe this isn't available for 64-bit Windows? I'm not familiar with either PSP or Windows 7, so hopefully someone else knows whether there is a workaround for that.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Thank you so much for your reply I sure hope that someone will be able too

I am sure it is something with explorer as I was able and still am able to see it with the 32 bit as far as the shell is concerned you are loosing me lol I know nothing about all these things.. I sure hope somebody will be able to help me cause otherwise I will not be able to use the 64 bit as I am doing so much work with paint shop pro that I cannot go on without being able to see all my tubes..

No it is not tube is an extension used in psp to save the tube we make on a transparent layer like psp or png

I hope I am at the right place to post this I did not know if I should post it here or someplace else

Thanks a bunch for replying

Gin