5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Not even sure how to phrase this in acceptable terms, but every once in a while, Hotmail, in its' infinite wisdom decides to switch over
    from what I would refer to as the old, usable, readable, efficient way of displalying my mail \

into

The New Improved Let Us List Out Everything So You Can't Easily Get To Your Mail

fashion.

Is there any way that this can be nullified, done away with, quashed & other unmentionable removable methods?
    Cheers,
    Andy

New Lounger
    Thanks
    This is a very vague suggestion, but have you tried clearing all Hotmail related cookies from your computer and then setting the display mode you prefer?
    Cheers,
    Peter

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi Peter,

Thanks for the input. Who'd a thunk that you could have stored over 1700 Cookies! Anyway, got rid of those but not quite sure as to how to tell MS Hotmail what I want to see. As if Bill would let me have a choice. The occurences are few and far between, but still a pain. I'll probably coming whining back if it occurs again. I find that if exit HM a couple or three times in reverts back to what I want. Glad they don't design airplanes. Or gas pedals.
    Cheers,
    Andy