Thread: Front Page 2007

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I cannot seem to find any information for Front Page in Office 2007. Does it no longer exist in Office 2007? I am looking for information on FRAMES in Office 2007; doesn't have to be Front Page. Word would be great! I find all kinds of info for FRAMES in Office 2003; however, nothing for Office 2007.

Thank you.

Thanks
    FrontPage has been replace by ExpressionWeb
    [b]Catharine Richardson (WebGenii)
    WebGenii Home Page
    Moderator: Spreadsheets, Other MS Apps, Presentation Apps, Visual Basic for Apps, Windows Mobile

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vangae View Post
    I am looking for information on FRAMES in Office 2007; doesn't have to be Front Page. Word would be great! I find all kinds of info for FRAMES in Office 2003; however, nothing for Office 2007.
    If you mean the frames used in Word documents for positioning text, many years ago Microsoft transitioned to TextBox objects and hid the menu commands for working with frames.

Thanks
    Where did they hide them? Can I still use it if I want to? I am referring to Frames in Word 2007.
    I don't have Word 2007 on this computer, but... I think you can restore the InsertFrame command to the Quick Access Toolbar. When you select a frame, the ribbon may or may not enable a command for editing the frame properties. You might need to add the FormatFrame (or was it EditFrame?) command to the Quick Access Toolbar as well.

Try this article for information on customizing the "QAT": Customize the Quick Access Toolbar - Help and How-to - Microsoft Office Online.