Thread: No Styles

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I upgraded a copy of Office XP to Office Standard 2007 a couple weeks ago. The upgrade seems to have worked OK, except for a "cosmetic" issue. In the main Outlook window, Outlook Today, the little graphic which should appear to the left of today's date is missing (just a small red x in a box appears). And if I look in Customize Outlook Today, no graphics are showing for any of the style choices. Can this be fixed any way short of a complete reinstall of Office?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JJDetroit View Post
    I upgraded a copy of Office XP to Office Standard 2007 a couple weeks ago. The upgrade seems to have worked OK, except for a "cosmetic" issue. In the main Outlook window, Outlook Today, the little graphic which should appear to the left of today's date is missing (just a small red x in a box appears). And if I look in Customize Outlook Today, no graphics are showing for any of the style choices. Can this be fixed any way short of a complete reinstall of Office?
    From the menu bar, select Help>Office Diagnostics and proceed from there. This can often correct errors.
    John
    A Child's Mind, Once Stretched by Imagination...
    Never Regains Its Original Dimensions

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
    From the menu bar, select Help>Office Diagnostics and proceed from there. This can often correct errors.
    Office Diagnostics said it found one error in Setup and corrected it (no details), but that didn't fix the styles problem. What's next <grin>?