2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II1BkpX03-M[/media]

Expanding on my recent kick of posting talking animals, here is a short from The Dogway Melody, circa 1930. This clip is absolutely hilarious.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Ouch... Dog torture from the '30s returns from the grave as people torture for the new millennium!

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Johnston View Post
    Ouch... Dog torture from the '30s returns from the grave as people torture for the new millennium!
    Note to everyone, there is no dog torture in this video. In fact, a dog was given a beautiful necklace in this video. Sheesh.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Keely Dolan View Post
    Note to everyone, there is no dog torture in this video. In fact, a dog was given a beautiful necklace in this video. Sheesh.
    Hi Keely

I think that Tony refers to the methods in which animals were trained to do this sort of thing in the 30's
    Cheers

Steve

Asking the questions everbody wants the answers too but feels too stupid to ask themselves :-)

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by B. Bunter Esq. View Post
    Hi Keely

I think that Tony refers to the methods in which animals were trained to do this sort of thing in the 30's
    Hehe... sorry, I meant "torture" more along the lines of pet owners who make their animals do things that are comically unnatural. Like making your cat wear a cute sweater. They look at you with such contempt afterwards.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Johnston View Post
    Hehe... sorry, I meant "torture" more along the lines of pet owners who make their animals do things that are comically unnatural. Like making your cat wear a cute sweater. They look at you with such contempt afterwards.
    Oops

That is why Mr. Smith my Cairn looks at me like that when I put on his raincoat
    Cheers

Steve

Asking the questions everbody wants the answers too but feels too stupid to ask themselves :-)