New Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi,
    A few weeks ago, I scoured the internet for driver update programs advertising...scanning, downloading, and installing drivers for your pc. I checked the Windows Secrets Archives and the articles were from 2008. I purchased DriverAgent. The website clearly stated their program would scan, download, and install the drivers I needed to update. The drivers now sit on my desktop, not installed. I returned to the website to verify their claim of installation. It does. As the program did not install, I asked for a refund . They declined my request. Again, I verified the website statements. I sent another email asking for step by step instructions, as the program I downloaded did not install properly. DriverAgent website clearly states installation as part of their program. What I got was instructions on unzipping and installing the drivers manually. In my opinion, DriverAgent's website ad is blatantly misleading and should be yanked from the internet.
    Is there a website I can access that verifys claims of website advertising, before I buy?

Thanks
    I used to use "Driver Agent" but I dumped it fairly quickly. It would always give me more drivers than I had devices for.

Nothing beats doing the legwork of going around to all of your vender sites and keeping abreast on all
    their offerings specific to your computer needs. If you put your trust in software that does all your work
    for you than you are going to be disappointed.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/
    http://www.bbb.org/us/article/shoppi...ely-online-407
    DRIVE IMAGING
    Invest a little time and energy in a well thought out BACKUP regimen and you will have minimal down time, and headache.

Build your own system; get everything you want and nothing you don't.
    Latest Build:
    ASUS X99 Deluxe, Core i7-5960X, Corsair Hydro H100i, Plextor M6e 256GB M.2 SSD, Corsair DOMINATOR Platinum 32GB DDR4@2666, W8.1 64 bit,
    EVGA GTX980, Seasonic PLATINUM-1000W PSU, MountainMods U2-UFO Case, and 7 other internal drives.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks for the website links, Clint. And, the advice. You are terrific.