New Lounger
    Thanks
    I am writing an 8 page Handbook using MS Word (.doc) and would like to attach two graphic files at the end of the handbook also created with Word (.doc). How best can I integrate the three .doc files into one that can be sent as an email attachment to everyone in the organization?
    I have read that making a “Master Document” might be one way to accomplish this but have heard stories about problems with Master Documents and also wonder if the email recipients could print the Master Document.
    Kindly advise me how best to move forward with my project. Thanks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Sanborn View Post
    How best can I integrate the three .doc files into one that can be sent as an email attachment to everyone in the organization?
    How different are the margins and styles in the three documents? If they are the same, it seems easiest to go to the end of the first document, add a page break, and use Insert > File to tack on the second document, then repeat for the third document. If the margins are different, you can do this, but rather than insert page breaks, insert "Next Page" section breaks. If the style definitions are different, it might be easiest to combine them all into a PDF (unless the recipients need to edit the documents).

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Don't contemplate MasterDocs: its a disaster in waiting unless you tred lightly and know exactly what you are doing.

Follow the advice above by inserting Section Break, Next page at the end of doc1 and then use Insert, File to insert doc2 and so on.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks much for both replies. I shall go forward per your advice.