New Lounger
    Thanks
    I would like to improve my skill and knowledge about using Windows 7 on a simple single-boot computer when used in a home environment with a non-partioned hard drive.
    Would it be possible to have a forum just for the dual boot/partioned hard drive geeks? Their problems and solutions have no bearing on the "average" user and are time consuming when trying to find some nuggets of information that may be useful. A separate forum for "advanced" users is recommended.
    John C

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by John Carruthers View Post
    I would like to improve my skill and knowledge about using Windows 7 on a simple single-boot computer when used in a home environment with a non-partioned hard drive.
    Would it be possible to have a forum just for the dual boot/partioned hard drive geeks? Their problems and solutions have no bearing on the "average" user and are time consuming when trying to find some nuggets of information that may be useful. A separate forum for "advanced" users is recommended.
    John C

Hi john and welcome

I suspect it would be a little too compicated but one of the mods/admins must give an informative answer

Ken
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional-- Windows Expert Consumer 2009---2015
    MCC 2013-2015

Wanikiyi & Dyami--Team ZigZag3143

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Until such time that there are new subcategories, I would suggest a quick Google or Bing search for 'Windows 7 tips' and Window 7 guides' etc. Lots of good stuff out there!

Nathan

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Who gets to determine what was an advanced question? Advanced to you or me may seem like a walk in the park to someone else. I think leaving the Forums as general as possible is best.