2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi I'm looking for someone that can take the database I made and improve it.
    The database I made does not do some of the things I need it to do. I donít know if anyone is familiar with cattlemax software? My database is kind of like that but I cant just pick one cow to do meds on, or if I need to just move one cow --the way I have it you have to pick the group. I know I could just buy cattlemax but I know someone out there could fix mine or make a different Microsoft Access database that will do the same. Anyone know of anyone who would like to give this a try. I will send you my database and you give me a price on how much it will take to make the changes I need. I live in a town were no one even knows computer.
    No one in this town even uses any of the Microsoft office applications except for word

Gold Lounger
    Thanks
    I'd be glad to take a look at your database, and quote a price for updating it. This is what I do for a living.

Zip it up and send it to me (access@liquorman.net). Include changes you want; specific examples of what you want to do is often helpful.
    Mark Liquorman
    See my website for Tips & Downloads and for my Liquorman Utilities.