3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I posed this question on a database thread a few weeks ago, but since I am more familiar with Excel it may be easier for me to take that route. I have attached two Excel files I would like to be able to merge. The attached contract is one of about 20 that I use every year due to differing sales tax rates, exemptions, etc. Since we send nearly 1,000 contracts, I've got to find an easier way than entering addresses manually. I would like to be able to merge the Customer List Example entries, pointing to specific contracts. I would have to modify the current customer list since there are about 30 with different "bill to" addresses; I need to add the pricing for Aeration, Lime and Grub services, state and zip code and anticipated dates of application. So basically the fields to merge would be name; address; city; state; zip; costs for base app; Aeration; Lime; Grub; anticipated dates of application. Too unwieldy, or possible?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks
    OK, better try and answer this.

Short answer DO ABLE - Yes
    How? Would need to be written in VBA as far as I can see.
    How much work? Not sure

It depends on exactly what needs to move / copy from where to where.
    Also how often and when.

Would need a full and detailed spec to elaborate more.
    Andrew

Thanks
    I don't use WORD at all, but it seem that you could create the "contract template" as a series of tables in Word and then use mail-merge with the excel addresses without doing any coding.

Steve

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Steve's answer looks to be the least complicated, since I am familiar with Word, also. Our tech suggested that, but I didn't want to reinvent the wheel in a different program. However, since we do this just once a year in the late winter, I will have the rest of this year to work on it. If recreating contract in Word doesn't work out, I will then go try the Excel route. Thanks!