Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    I'm having problems with Word 2007. All of a sudden when I right-click on a picture and select Format I get a "Format Picture" dialog box instead of "Format Object". I'm used to inserting a picture and selecting Format Object which lets me select text wrapping, etc.. However, it has now changed such than when I select Format it comes up with the Format Picture dialog box that doesn't let me set up text wrapping. I don't understand what has happened or why. If I go back to document I created earlier it comes up with Format Object, but all new instances of 2007 come up with Format Picture. Any suggestions are most welcome.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    I don't know what has changed, but do you get text wrapping as a separate item in the right click menu, as below?

[attachment=88232:textwrapping.gif]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Regards
    John

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    I apologize for taking so long to reply. I've been up to my neck in other problems and simply haven't had the time to address this one. The menu you pointed out comes up OK. The problem seems to be with some older files imported from Office 2003, as the new ones work OK. I'll post results if I ever figure out what was going on.