New Lounger
    Thanks

Thumbs down

I have been a huge fan of the free Revo Uninstaller, so when the Pro version came out, I was happy to purchase it. However I didn't read the small print - a bought license is for a SINGLE install only. So, BUYER BEWARE - you cannot install this a 2nd time, even on the same PC as I discovered when I reformatted my drive to move from Vista to W7. I had to email support and ask them to reset the install id. Which they did.

However as I support lots of PC's I was still disappointed. After all, would you buy a screwdriver, if you could only use it on one TV set (or whatever), and no other appliance? This is a ridiculous situation IMHO. Anyway, Revo is a great product, just be aware of this. You can always use the Pro in the "Trial" mode...
    -paul, Down Under
    Photos

Thanks
    For now, for me the free version works just fine. There are not enough 64 bit apps installed to warrant the Pro version. All the other stuff can be duplicated with other apps. I also read the 1 license limit, which as you say Buyer Beware.
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 GHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    Win 8 Pro (64 Bit), IE 10 (64 Bit)

Complete PC Specs: By Speccy

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I'd like to 2nd Ted's comments. I've been using the free version quite a bit and am more than satisfied. It does a great job.