2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I have a printer that supports two sided printing; Xerox 8650. I have Publisher 2003. I have a one sided note card in publisher that prints two cards on one side of a 8 1/2 X 11 Sheet. I would like to add some text to the inside of the same card. Can you tell me how to do that?
    Thanks
    Terry

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hmbterry View Post
    I have a printer that supports two sided printing; Xerox 8650. I have Publisher 2003. I have a one sided note card in publisher that prints two cards on one side of a 8 1/2 X 11 Sheet. I would like to add some text to the inside of the same card Can you tell me how to do that?
    Thanks
    Terry
    Hi Terry

I am not quite sure if I am reading this right. If you choose blank publications you can select a greeting card for example which will give you 4 pages, 1 is the front, 2 is the inside left, 3 the inside right and 4 the back. When you print and choose the properties I would guess you are offered flip on short or long edge, I think it is the long edge option if memory serves right. When you print you can now fold it in half and have a small booklet (that is what I use for training) or a greeting card etc. with writing on the inside
    Cheers

Steve

Asking the questions everbody wants the answers too but feels too stupid to ask themselves :-)