3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I have my own and another persons calendar open is seperate windows. I can switch between them, and they both show up on the task bar (no combining similar tabs for me). However the tow tabs are the same, they both just say "Calendar - Microsoft ... " when i would prefer the name of the person on the tab. Any way to do this? TIA Frank

Thanks
    I am not able to rename my own Calendar folder, and I don't know whether you can rename the shared calendar. I will assume not.

The Outlook object model (I'm using 2003) doesn't seem to have any equivalent to Word's ability to alter the title bar on a window (Explorer) object.

This would leave "Windows hackery" as the third thing I would investigate, but it's somewhat beyond my expertise (and perhaps no longer possible as Microsoft has gradually tightened security over the years) to push a title bar change to an application.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks Jefferson, I should have included that I am using Windows XP with Office 2007 at work, my laptop now has Win 7 and the beta of Office 2010. This problem occurs in both setups.
    Looks like I will have to put up with it. Thanks anyway, Frank