New Lounger
    Thanks
    I create tables in Excel 2007 and need to paste them preserving all the formatting into Word 2007 docs. In prior versions I used paste-special picture which worked perfectly. The Excel table is placed in the document with no grid lines appearing or printing. In Word 2007 the non-printing grid lines in the Excel table become visible and printing grid lines in Word 2007. Does anyone know how to eliminate the gridlines? I am using Office 2007 SP2. Your help is appreciated.

Thanks
    2 options
    From the Excel end, turn off the display of gridlines and then copy paste as picture into word. Because it is taking a picture - it won't include the gridlines.
    From the Word end, do a default paste and then select the table and turn off the borders.
    [b]Catharine Richardson (WebGenii)
    WebGenii Home Page
    Moderator: Spreadsheets, Other MS Apps, Presentation Apps, Visual Basic for Apps, Windows Mobile

New Lounger
    Thanks
    The first method through Excel works just fine. I thought that I had remembered trying that previously with no success but alas I was wrong.

Thank you.

WS Lounge VIP
    Thanks
    Also, if you choose HTML format for the paste special, Excel's formatting will be retained.

Pam
    Pam Caswell