Thanks
    I want to buy high quality CD disks.

What should I look for?

Thank you.

Thanks
    Try this link
    Tomshardware
    DRIVE IMAGING
    Invest a little time and energy in a well thought out BACKUP regimen and you will have minimal down time, and headache.

Build your own system; get everything you want and nothing you don't.
    Latest Build:
    ASUS X99 Deluxe, Core i7-5960X, Corsair Hydro H100i, Plextor M6e 256GB M.2 SSD, Corsair DOMINATOR Platinum 32GB DDR4@2666, W8.1 64 bit,
    EVGA GTX980, Seasonic PLATINUM-1000W PSU, MountainMods U2-UFO Case, and 7 other internal drives.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CLiNT View Post
    Tom's Hardware has always had great information. I thinks this at times gets very technical. I have found that most of the name brand media makers have good quality disks. You may have to look around a little to find them. The discount stores may not actually carry the higher end disks so you may have to search for a supplier on line. Do a google search for lots of choices. Some of the better quality PC retail stores may also carry better quality products. I guess a lot depends on your needs versus your budget.
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 GHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    Win 8 Pro (64 Bit), IE 10 (64 Bit)

Complete PC Specs: By Speccy

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I would add to Ted's post that how you store them plays a factor as well. Store them at a moderate temperature, in a dry, dark place, preferably sealed in something like a plastic container will increase their longevity. I make backups of photos shot in RAW format to 2 disks. I have always used fairly inexpensive media. I have disks that are going on 10 years old that are perfectly readable. No disk is guaranteed to last more than a certain period of time, so I don't rely on single copies.
    Chuck