New Lounger
    Thanks
    I use forms all the time at work that I do not allow others to change. I have never had a problem with changing the form until today. I don't know if they updated it over the weekend or what. When I try to save a change to my form now I get a notice that says "Service Sign Up .......... Introducing the Information Rights Management Service". It says you have to use a Windows Live ID, blah, blah, blah. If you choose not to sign up, then leaves my form where anyone can change it.
    Is there a way to block this?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura9of9 View Post
    I use forms all the time at work that I do not allow others to change.
    Which application(s)? I associate IRM with Outlook, and Windows Live ID with online mail, but those are just guesses.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    It's in a form I have in Word 2007. That's why I'm so freaked out. I went ahead and put in my Windows Live ID but it wants me to add specific users to allow them to even fill in the form. Something is not right here.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura9of9 View Post
    It's in a form I have in Word 2007. That's why I'm so freaked out. I went ahead and put in my Windows Live ID but it wants me to add specific users to allow them to even fill in the form. Something is not right here.
    Yes, it sounds a bit malware-ish. Have you checked with your IT on whether this is expected behavior, or whether they can replicate it?

By the way, are you saving the form into a SharePoint library, or other document management solution?