New Lounger
    Thanks
    Can someone help me out with this? I and using Win 7 and every time I drag and drop for any purpose, I get a very large Application icon that represents the files being dragged. The size of this icon makes it very hard to drop the item into a folder or other location in the Explorer views.

I have switched to small icons on the taskbar and on my desktop and in the explorer display views and these changes are fine. I have tried font sizes, resolution settings, cleartype settings, themes, icon quick views, and every other setting I could find, but nothing has worked yet.

I need some help to track down how to reduce the size of the application icons during drag operations.

Thanks

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,059 Times in 928 Posts
    I've not found a way to make that smaller. The best thing may be to look at the destination. It is highlighted when selected as the target.

Joe
    Joe

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks, but when you have transparency settings, the contrast on the highlighted folders is rather low.

Anyone else ...please? This is one of those stupid things that are really annoying.