Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I am running Outlook 2007 on WinXP-SP3, soon to change to Vista, and I set my mail format to rich text. I created signatures using Arial and Courier New.

When I open a new message I get my signatures with two empty lines above and two empty lines below. When I manually insert my signatures into a reply or a forwarded message, I also get two empty lines above and two empty lines below but I also get 3 more empty lines below. This leaves a LOT of blank space between messages. I am trying to eliminate this extra space.

Is there any way to remove these extra lines after the signature in messages that I reply to or that I forward?

Thanks!

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ggeinec View Post
    When I manually insert my signatures into a reply or a forwarded message, I also get two empty lines above and two empty lines below but I also get 3 more empty lines below. This leaves a LOT of blank space between messages. I am trying to eliminate this extra space.

Is there any way to remove these extra lines after the signature in messages that I reply to or that I forward?
    See if this helps: edit your signature in HTML, and use Shift-Enter instead of Enter for line breaks.
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBF View Post
    See if this helps: edit your signature in HTML, and use Shift-Enter instead of Enter for line breaks.
    @JohnBF - Thanks for your input. I tried as you suggested but I still get the extra line breaks AFTER my signature in replies and forwarded messages that pushes down the previous message. I'm wondering if there is a setting buried somewhere to control this . . .